And here we go again. Hannspree has just announced their venture into the Android tablet marketplace with the introduction of an Android 2.2 powered device. The Hannspree tablet will feature a 10.1 inch 1,024 x 600 pixel display, Tegra 2 ARM A9 dual-core 1GHz processor, Adobe Flash 10.1, Mini HDMI, Mini USB, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 2.1 connectivity.
Those specs may sound impressive, but we’re pretty excited about the 3,500 mAh battery which should be able last 8 hours while playing 1080P video files.
The price of the Hannspree tablet should be right around $500, though the release date is yet to be announced. It’s nice to see all these new Android tablets being announced, but we’re pretty sure that most of you are waiting for the big boys to make their announcements later this week.
- HANNspree Hannspad android tablet games demo
- Google Restricting Android 3.0 Honeycomb Access For Tablet Makers?
- 10″ Tegra 2 Android Tablet – Malata A1011
- LG’s Android 3.0 tablet with dual-core Nvidia Tegra 2 to arrive early 2011?
- Raynova’s Android Tablet With A 1GHz processor – The Ray 1 Playing Fruit Ninja